PX10 is our carbon micron coating which incorporates our Hydrocarbon technology.
By utilising advanced mimetic thermoset materials we have created a coating which can quickly and permanently protect surfaces from abrasions, chemicals and more.
Professional Permanent Protection of:
- PX10 is suitable for all external surfaces except glass.
- PX10 also seals all vinyl and thermoplastic urethane films.
- Current Version: 2.0 Upgraded 10/2021
- UV/UVB resistant
- Thermal resistance: -40c to + 600c
- Durability: up to 6 years with stacking. Single layer up to 3 years.
- Thickness layer: 4.5-5 microns/layer
- Water contact angle: 105°
- PH tolerance: 1-14
- Hardness: 10H
- Stackable up to 3 layers
- Compatible as super base for Titan, Zeus, VulcanTX155. Please allow PX10 4 hours to cure before stacking.
- Full curing time: 12 hours
- Please ensure 12 Microns is not exceeded
- Apply in straight lines slowly to create an even layer working a maximum 50x50cm area followed by overlapping.
- Remove residue immediately- PX10 bonds instantly and is very unforgiving if left on too long, any hazing left by PX10 can be removed after repeated wiping.
- After 2 hours a 2nd layer can be applied. If stacking with other coatings please allow a minimum 4 hours cure time.
- Please allow 4 hours for PX10 to initially cure before exposure to water and chemicals. PX10 will fully cure in 12 hours.
Please wear a respirator & gloves during application of our PX Series coatings.
- Please contact your local TITAN accredited partner to arrange regular Titan optimum performance servicing.