Flexilis is our advanced mimetic plastic coating which can rejuvenate, enhance and protect a variety of substrates.
Flexilis is based on our HyperQuartz Carbon technology which creates a flexible membrane like protective layer.
Professional Semi-Permanent Protection of:
- All types of Plastics, Silicones and Rubbers.
- All types of heavy duty Vinyl/Wraps- Flexilis compliments integrated UV absorbers and heat stabilizers.
- UV/UVB resistant
- Thermal resistance: 300c
- Durability: 2 years with 2 layers
- Thickness layer: Max 2.5 microns
- Water contact angle: 105 degrees
- PH tolerance: 1-13
- Stackable up to 2 layers
- Full curing time: 12 hours
- Apply 10-15 drops to lint free cotton applicator, cotton/foam swab, micro suede or microfiber block.
- Apply to surface and avoid over saturating. Lightly remove excess and allow to cure. For Vinyl wrap application- apply to a maximum 80x80cm area and remove once the product has flashed.
- After 2 hours a 2nd layer can be applied.
- Please allow 4 hours for Flexilis to initially cure before exposure to water and chemicals. Flexilis will fully cure in 12 hours.
Please wear a respirator & gloves during application of our PX Series coatings.