ACCR is our water based hydrocarbon clear coat resin/primer which provides and additional 4 microns of crystal clear resin per application creating incredibly deep gloss and shine.
ACCR works like a polish system but does not contain any abrasives, instead of removing microns of clear coat - ACCR provides an additional sacrificial layer while providing gloss and increased surface hardness. ACCR can be used as a Primer polish before application of TITAN, ZEUS and ULTRA
- Increasing Hardness of existing paint
- Increasing surface thickness
- One step application
- Create a superior substrate for bonding non solvent based ceramic coatings
- Water Based Hydrocarbon
- Durability: Permanent Adhesion
- Thickness layer: up to 4 Microns
- Water contact angle: 90 degrees
- PH tolerance: 3-9
- Hardness: Adds 4H to existing substrate.
- Consumption: 15-20ml
Paintwork must be decontaminated with pH controlled iron fall out remover, clay detailed and ISO panel wiped before using ACCR for maximum adhesion.
- Apply/Spray a liberal amount of ACCR directly to paintwork.
- Use 12mm Dual Action polisher with a Brand New 3 inch Finishing Pad.
- Maximum Speed Setting: 3
- Work a 20x20cm section
- Once ACCR disappears lightly remove any remaining residue with a clean microfiber.
WARNING: Do not use IPA/ISO panel wipe before application of non solvent based protection system
Tips: Decontaminate vehicle with ph. controlled iron fall out remover every 3 months and apply ULTRA. Do not use spray and rinse sealants as any remaining residue may affect the finish of your vehicles paintwork.
*Durability is dependent on care, local weather and contamination build up.