ACCR is our water based hydrocarbon clear coat resin/primer which provides and additional 4 microns of crystal clear resin per application creating incredibly deep gloss and shine.
ACCR works like a polish system but does not contain any abrasives, instead of removing microns of clear coat - ACCR provides an additional sacrificial layer while providing gloss and increased surface hardness.
- Increasing Hardness of existing paint
- Increasing surface thickness
- One step application
- Create a superior substrate for bonding non solvent based ceramic coatings
- Water Based Hydrocarbon
- Durability: Permanent Adhesion
- Thickness layer: up to 4 Microns
- Water contact angle: 90 degrees
- PH tolerance: 3-9
- Hardness: Adds 4H to existing substrate.
- Consumption: 15-20ml
Paintwork must be decontaminated with pH controlled iron fall out remover, clay detailed and ISO panel wiped before using ACCR for maximum adhesion.
- Apply a liberal amount of ACCR directly to substrate.
- Use 12mm Dual Action polisher with a Brand New 3 inch Finishing Pad applying pressure to ensure the coating completely diminishes.
- Maximum Speed Setting: 3
- Work a 20x20cm section
- Once ACCR disappears lightly remove any remaining residue with a clean microfiber.